Tangy Maple Potato Salad
This isn’t your everyday potato salad… it’s got a twist! This potato salad will add another dimension of flavor and zest to your holiday spread with its delicious and unexpected flavor.
- 2 1/2 lb. new potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Parker’s Real Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 c. chopped half- sour pickles, plus 2 tablespoons pickle brine
- 2 tsp. mustard seeds
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Place potatoes in a large pot of cold salted water. Cover the pot and bring it to a boil. Then reduce the heat and allow the potatoes to simmer for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and allow to cool.
- Once cool enough, cut the potatoes into halves or quarters if needed.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the oil, vinegar, Parker’s Maple Syrup, Dijon, and pickle brine in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, pickles, and mustard seeds, and toss to coat. To finish, top off with the chives and parsley. Enjoy!
CLICK THE LINK TO PRINT THE RECIPE CARD: Tangy Maple Potato Salad Recipe Card