Cotton Candy Valentines
Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to have fun with sweets, whether you're 7 or 70!
These Maple Cotton Candy Valentines are an easy Valentine's Day treat for your kids to hand out in class or for you to make at home!
- Valentines themed straws or sticks
- Clear plastic bags & twisty ties
- Sticker letters
- Organic Maple Cotton Candy
- Take Maple Cotton Candy from container and wrap around straw or stick.
- Place Maple Cotton Candy in bag and wrap the end with twisty tie.
- Write words with stickers on bag in fun Valentine's Day sayings like "Be Mine" or "Cutie Pie"!
P.S. Make sure to make these the day of as the Cotton Candy will harden if left out of its container for too long.
We hope you have fun making these. Let us know how it goes if you decide to make these with your family!