Your wildest dreams have come true... Maple Butter Cups! With only 3 ingredients, yes, they are as good as they sound.
For this quick & easy dessert, you'll need a mini peanut butter cup mold. We found ours here!
1/2 Cup Milk or Dark Chocolate
1. Combine ½ c. of your choice of chocolate with 1 tbsp. coconut oil and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir mixture. Put in microwave for another 30 seconds or until melted completely.
2. Pour small amount of mixture into the bottom of the silicone cup mold.
3. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Take out of freezer and pour maple butter on top of the frozen chocolate.
5. Repeat steps 1 & 2, this time pouring the chocolate on top of the maple butter. Then place the mold back in the freezer for another 10 minutes.