Broiled Maple Grapefruit
Broiled Maple Grapefruit is a delicious addition to any weekend morning or is perfect as a yummy surprise for family on holidays.
- 2 large grapefruits, well chilled
- 6 tbs. Parker’s Real Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbs. melted unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 small fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Preheat your broiler.
- Cut each grapefruit in half crosswise.
- Using a small, sharp knife, loosen each of the grapefruit segments by cutting along either side of each segment to free it. Leave all the segments in their shells. Place the halves upright in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together Parker’s Traditional Maple Syrup, butter, and cinnamon.
- Using a small spoon, spoon the mixture evenly over the grapefruit halves.
- Please the grapefruit in the broiler and broil until the sugar is uniformly bubbly, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer each grapefruit half to an individual dish and garnish with a mint sprig. Enjoy!
CLICK THE LINK TO PRINT THE RECIPE CARD: Broiled Maple Grapefruit Recipe Card