Make Ahead Banana Bread Breakfast Cookie
These Banana Bread cookies are the perfect make-ahead breakfast for your week. During your meal prep on Sunday, whip these together, and your kids will be reaching for them all week long!
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup Parker's Real Maple traditional maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large ripe mashed banana
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix again until everything is well combined.
- Scoop the batter onto the parchment paper with at least 2 inches in between each dollop. Flatten the top of each dollop and bake the cookies for 15-17 minutes, until firm and cooked through.
- Let cool on a wire rack before eating. Enjoy!
Recipe inspiration: https://www.shelikesfood.com/healthy-make-ahead-breakfast-cookies-6-ways-2/