Mom's love making these pancake bites for busy weekday mornings. Just pop these little bites in the microwave the morning of and serve with Parker's Real Maple syrup. You can trust that your kids are getting a protein-packed and delicious breakfast!
- 1 1/2 cup Kodiak Super Food Mix
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 scoops 'Vanilla' KidzShake protein powder
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 Large whole egg
- 3 tablespoons Cake Batter MuscleEgg egg whites (or plain egg whites)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- Toppings (sprinkles, walnuts, cinnamon, chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 375 degress and coat a mini muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients (except the toppings) in a large bowl or blender. Mix until smooth.
- Pour evenly into prepared pan and add toppings. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy with Parker's Real Maple syrup!