These Freezer French Toast Sticks are another excellent choice for busy weekday mornings. Simply make these apart of your meal prep Sundays, pop them into the oven or microwave on a busy weekday morning, and enjoy with our Real Maple Syrup!
- 1 loaf of bread, cut into slices
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Parker's Real Maple Syrup
For Egg Mixture:
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- Dash of Salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- Prepare a rack set over parchment or wax paper to set dipped sticks.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon for the sugar coating.
- Cut each slice of bread into 4 sticks, and dip each stick into the egg mixture.
- Place sticks on the rack set over the paper to catch the drips!
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Fry half of the french toast sticks 2 - 3 minutes per side, coat each side in the cinnamon and sugar mix, and place on a cooling rack.
- Repeat with the remaining butter and french toast sticks.
- Serve them immediately, or allow the french toast sticks to cool completely.
- Once cooled, place on a baking sheet covered in waxed paper or parchment paper, and place in the freezer. Once frozen, package them in an airtight freezer bag until ready to use!
- To re-heat, the french toast sticks can be baked in the oven or toaster oven @350 degrees for 5 - 6 minutes or in the microwave. We suggest heating them for 1 minute and 30 seconds (or until hot).
- Serve with our Parker's Real Maple syrup for dipping and enjoy!