Freezer French Toast Sticks
These Freezer French Toast Sticks are another excellent choice for busy weekday mornings. Simply make these apart of your meal prep Sundays, pop them into the oven or microwave on a busy weekday morning, and enjoy with our Real Maple Syrup!
- 1 loaf of bread, cut into slices
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Parker's Real Maple Syrup
For Egg Mixture:
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- Dash of Salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- Prepare a rack set over parchment or wax paper to set dipped sticks.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon for the sugar coating.
- Cut each slice of bread into 4 sticks, and dip each stick into the egg mixture.
- Place sticks on the rack set over the paper to catch the drips!
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Fry half of the french toast sticks 2 - 3 minutes per side, coat each side in the cinnamon and sugar mix, and place on a cooling rack.
- Repeat with the remaining butter and french toast sticks.
- Serve them immediately, or allow the french toast sticks to cool completely.
- Once cooled, place on a baking sheet covered in waxed paper or parchment paper, and place in the freezer. Once frozen, package them in an airtight freezer bag until ready to use!
- To re-heat, the french toast sticks can be baked in the oven or toaster oven @350 degrees for 5 - 6 minutes or in the microwave. We suggest heating them for 1 minute and 30 seconds (or until hot).
- Serve with our Parker's Real Maple syrup for dipping and enjoy!