Maple Mustard Dipping Sauce & Sweet Potato Fries
This dipping sauce is easy & incredible - and these homemade sweet potato fries make everything better. Enjoy as a snack on any afternoon or as an appetizer for a yummy dinner!
2 tbsp. Real Maple Syrup
¼ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
¼ cup Spicy Brown Mustard
2-3 Sweet Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Wash sweet potatoes and cut into long thin slices to make fries. Toss with olive oil and salt. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and lay sweet potato fries with enough space in between each fry.
3. Pop fries in the oven for 30 minutes or until fries are browned and crispy.
4. While the sweet potato fries are roasting, combine the maple syrup, greek yogurt, and spicy brown mustard.
5. Take sweet potatoes out of the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before dipping into sauce.