This vinaigrette is unbelievably tasty - I might've licked the spoon a couple of times while making it. :)
Not only is this recipe quick and easy for you to whip together on short notice (it only has 5 ingredients !!) - it also serves as a healthy and wholesome addition to your salad.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Parker’s Real Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Whisk in the salt and pepper and serve immediately.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
The specific salad we paired with this vinaigrette included baby field greens, pecans, goat cheese, and pears. I highly recommend pairing this vinaigrette with pears as the two truly go well together and embody some of the spring flavors I am falling in love with!
CLICK THE LINK TO PRINT THE RECIPE CARD: Maple Vinaigrette Recipe Card