These shrimp tacos are a Parker family favorite. We make them at least once a week - seriously! The shrimp doesn't take too long to cook and the flavor is amazing. Make these any day of the week - you won't be disappointed!
¼ c. spicy maple syrup
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. chilli powder
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
1. Shell and prep your shrimp.
2. Combine spicy maple syrup, garlic powder, chili powder, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
3. Throw shrimp into cast iron skillet and pour sauce over shrimp. Let shrimp cook, occasionally stirring to ensure the sauce coats each shrimp evenly.
4. Prep toppings - cut up your avocado, bell peppers, cilantro, or any other topping that you choose!
5. Place cooked shrimp into tortilla and top with all the goods. Enjoy!