After school snacks never looked so good! We all know that when kids come home from school, they need are in need of an energy-boosting snack to get them through homework or playtime! These Chocolate Coconut Energy Bites easy, delicious, and the answer to your after school problems.
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup toasted unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/3 cup Parker's Real Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, coconut, cocoa powder, chia seeds and flaxseed meal.
- In a separate bowl, stir together Parker's Real Maple Syrup, softened coconut butter, vanilla extract and melted coconut oil. Pour over the oat mixture and mix well to completely combine. If the mixture feels too dry, add more Parker's Real Maple Syrup. At this point, the mixture will be too soft to roll into balls.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 15-20 minutes and then roll into 24 balls. The mixture may be a bit crumbly so pressing them into balls might work better than rolling. These are good to refridgerate for 7-10 days.