Coriander Maple Glazed Carrots
These delicious carrots are the perfect colorful side dish for your Easter holiday spread or an easy option to whip up for your weeknight family dinner.
- 2 1/2 lb. Rainbow carrots, halved crosswise
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. whole coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Parker’s Real Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Heat your oven to 425°F.
- 2. Toss together the carrots, oil, and coriander in a medium sized bowl.
- 3. Season them with salt and pepper and lay the carrots out on a baking sheet.
- 4. Bake for 18-20 minutes, stirring and rotating the carrots halfway through, until they are golden brown.
- 5. Take them out of the oven and toss with maple syrup, lime zest and juice.
CLICK THE LINK TO PRINT THE RECIPE CARD: Coriander Maple Glazed Carrots Recipe Card